Monday, March 12, 2012

Explanation for Marketing


A professor explained Marketing to MBA student...

  1. You see gorgeous Girl in party, you go to her & say I am rich marry me. That's Direct Marketing.
  2. You attend party & your friend goes to a girl & pointing at you tells her. He ‘is very rich, marry him-That's Advertising.
  3. Girl walks to you & says u are rich, ca....n u marry me? "That's Brand Recognition."
  4. You say I m very rich marry me & she slaps you “That's Customer Feedback"
  5. You say I m very rich marry me & she introduces you to her Husband "That's Demand & Supply Gap"
  6. Before you say I m rich, marry me, your wife arrives that’s Restriction from Entering New Market.
  7. Get her telephone number. The next day, you call and say: "Hi, I'm very rich. "Marry me -Telemarketing"

2 comments:

deepa reddy said...

I am unable to open the files even after installing the software. Kindly help as how i can open the file.

Romero said...

I agree with several of the points you made. When I researched the topic, nearly everyone agreed with you. Are you having trouble deciding which mouse to buy for fast clicking? Here is a blog post listing mice that increase clicking speed. Increasing clicking speed and precision is not easy. Increasing clicking speed and precision requires practice.

Post a Comment